The Headway Complaints Policy
We welcome and value your comments, suggestions and complaints. They allow us to continually improve our services. We would like to hear from you about your experience of Headway services. We will take on board your feedback in a constructive and positive way and use it to improve and review services to our clients. In the Headway complaints policy, we promise to:
- Pass on any positive feedback and act on comments.
- Handle complaints and personal details in confidence without prejudice.
- Appoint a Complaints Officer to look after your query. They will make sure it is handled fairly and properly.
- Acknowledge any written complaint within five working days of receipt.
- Inform you about your right to advocacy services. Advocates can support you in the complaints process.
- Investigate all complaints within 30 working days. If the process takes longer, we will keep you updated every 20 working days.
- Issue a clear written response to every formal written complaint.
- Advise you of your right to independent external review.
Download the Headway Complaints Policy
You can view this guide to our complaints policy here or download a copy of our full complaints policy here
Have a suggestion or comment?
If you use our services, you can submit suggestions or comments about them here using our online suggestion box or scan this QR code below: