Headway, Brain Injury Services & Support are here for your patients/clients who have acquired a brain injury. Take a look at our internationally accredited services or select from the menu for information for professionals on a variety of topics.
- Quality. Headway is a quality brain injury service. CARF International has awarded Headway accreditation for the maximum period of three years for its Home and Community and Vocational Services (Brain Injury Speciality Programmes) for Adults
- Locations. We have centres around Ireland and a national helpline. This offers your patients multiple ways to access us, no matter where they live.
- Ease. We want to make it as simple as possible to access a service. Just download our referral form and return it to the relevant centre.
- Headway has an expert team of clinical neuropsychologists and rehabilitation staff with specialisations in acquired brain injury .
- Collaboration.We work together with other professionals in the community to provide the highest quality care to our clients