We are here to help
We, on the Headway Information and Support team, are here to support you and answer any questions you might have. On our team, we have many years’ experience in working with people like yourself who have been affected by a brain injury.
- We are here as a listening ear if that is what you need.
- We can also answer your questions on brain injury and brain injury services and also provide you with booklets and other practical resources to help you manage.
- If you are a professional and want to know more making a referral, what our services offer or our resources for people with a brain injury or family members, please feel free to contact us. You can also see further details here.
Ways to contact Information and Support
- Call Freephone 1800 400 478 Monday to Friday, 9am – 1 pm and 2pm- 5pm
- Instant message us here on the website during office hours – see the chat box in the bottom right of your screen.
- Use our contact form to request a call back or to ask us a question.
- email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com